Happy Birthday Jowalshy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

happy birthday Jo

NEVER FORGET

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Help Our Hero's Website

http://www.helpforheroes.org.uk/

HIGHWAY OF HEROES

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/181826-last-tribute-our-lads.html

Like Cooking ? check the Halogen Cooker thread

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bear-garden/218990-cooking-halogen-cookers.html

Awww Thank you all very much.

ThankYouBlueSparkle.gif

xxxx

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

Happy Birthday Jo . . .

400-129_400.jpg

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

I know, can't wait for the reply .. . . :D

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

50??????????

Pfttt

I just hope that I will look as good as you do UK, when I reach your grand old age of 65 :p

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

50??????????

Pfttt

I just hope that I will look as good as you do UK, when I reach your grand old age of 65 :p

He he ..... 15 years to go until i am 65 Jo. . No doubt you will still look good then. . :)

WARNING TO ALL

HappyBirthday8.gif

Hope it's turning out to be a great one jo !xx

Nemo me impune lacessit

Advice & opinions given by johnnymitch are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

If you think I've helped you please feel free to tickle my star :-D

Happy Birthday Jo,

Thought I'd gatecrash the bash... brought some booze with me though..

champagne_toast_b.jpgparty7.jpg

and some party food..

273376718_a527ca85e3.jpg

Never let it be said that Spam doesn't splash out ;-)

Hope you've had a great day. Spam. :)x

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

Ahhh cheese and pineapple on sticks.

Thanks spam xx

Happy Birthday, Jo

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Did you have a good day Jo?

What did you get for a Pressie?

WARNING TO ALL

Yes I did thanks UK. There wasn't really anything specific I wanted for my birthday which made a bit difficult for people.

From the kids I got choccies and flowers x 3. OH bought me a bottle of wine and some fudge (he is also taking me to see Harry Potter tonight). Work bought me choccies, flowers and wine and my parents bought me wine, cheese, crackers, nuts and sweets.

I think all that might make me put on a little bit of weight this weekend ;).

Jo, you don't have to munch your way through everything this weekend.

Glad you had a good time.

WARNING TO ALL

Oh but I do. If I don't get in there quickly, my kids will polish the lot off.

Good excuse, i'm not convinced that is the real reason. . .

WARNING TO ALL