You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

noddyaccount

Barclaycard/Mercers Messers

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3857 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have CCa'd 77/78 my Barclaycard , sent a data access request specifically requesting a copy of any original signed agreement,none sent out in my incomplete bundle , complained to the information commissioner , and still received nothing from B/card more the the standard replies found elsewhere on this excellent site . i have sent all the in dispute letters and always replied to their blinkered replies , i get the impression they want to steamroller themselves through with no regard to my point of view .

Recently as I have not paid them as i consider the account in dispute , they have set Mercers on me who have issued a default notice , do I need to send out the in dispute letter to Mercrs as I feel i should react , or would it be the bemused letter ? The response I got to my Cca request 77/78 was a copy of some recent t & cs , and several verbiage letters telling me they had complied with the act correctly .

hiya

im guessing you still havent had your cca from bcard??

if you have had their final letter then send a complaint to FOS - there are others on cag who have managed to get a copy via this way

you have lots of info to pass onto FOS so should be worth a shot

i will find the link im thinking of and will post up for you here

have you kept the envelope of the dn you received from mercers?? if so let us also know the date you may have got it and the date posted and the date it was supposed to be remedied by - hoping they have not got it right for you so could prove useful in the future

anyway good luck and if you can pls update your thread with any more help you need

laters angel x

Im happy to help with support and my own thoughts, but if I offer any thoughts to your problems please take it as from my life experience only and not of any legal standing. Always take further advice from the legal experts in your final action.:)

my new motto is,,,",Taking back control of your life and home - such peace is priceless"

This is all due to truecall device , have a serious peek at this you will be thankful like I am x laters angel :D