McKenzie Hall....Anybody dealt with them????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5347 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think I might just send a letter or e-mail to the OFT just for the hell of it and see if I get a reply. I must admit I did buckle when I first spoke to them.....I would have given them my blood if they would have asked....but now I am mad as hell with them and I want there blood :p

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Divadeb.

Don't let it stress you. This is the way these monkeys work. I found ringing trading standards and getting a log number and then passing that on to the DCA and letting them see that you will not be pushed around will get them to behave.

The number to ring is 08454 040506.

Ring them and then update the complaint each time they harass you. Their behaviour is contrary to Consumer Protection Against Unfair Trading regulatiuons as well as their own debt collection guidance. Trading standards may intervene on your behalf. They did on mine:D

• 4 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

a few weeks ago I posted a thread regarding these cretins and the fact they were after my hubby for a debt from 1994/95.

I sent them a statue barred letter, they tried to ring me and I just told them I aint talking to you and hung up.

Well its been 4 weeks since they rang me and I have'nt had any more dealings with them,

so hopefully they have *EDIT* off with a flea in there ear.

I got all the help I needed from here.

.....this forum is amazing and they have helped me on many occasions.

MacKenzie Hall are the worst DCA I have ever come across and there methods are unbelievable and underhand.

Anyway I just thought I would let you know whats been happening and will keep you all informed if they raise thereugly heads again lol. Thanks Debbie .:D

Edited by 42man