Please help confidential clauce etc being threatd

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder if someone can help i accept a job at a company round the corner in the same trade as i got sick of having only one pay rise in ten years and then been promised one dn then never showed. I accepted the job and the md phed me up threatning legal action as my contract stated i cant work for someone else within a five mile radius and he will see me in court and i will lose.

I also have a confidential clause and also customer clause, both companys are in the same trade. There are also phoning me at night saying i am printing off reports of which i am not and generally making my last months work hell. Can they take me to court and win and are they allowed to harress me like this.

Is there any such clause in your contract?

And since they believe you are doing this, how come they haven't suspended you or put you on "gardening leave"?

How long had you been in that job?

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

I have faxed a copy of the letter stating they will take me to court and my contract to my new company and they said its scary tactics, but there not in my position, They did say they will draw up a letter there end and get me to send it to them. But the only reason i have left is due them lying about a pay rise two years ago and all the m.d said was that was my dad not me nothing to do with me and i dont care.