You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Moorcroft cheek after transfer from CCard 2008 regs letter

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4012 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Despite having never provided me with any sort of agreement after a request in december 08. b*****dcard transfered to Moorcroft I sent Moorcroft the original request never fulfilled transfer back to BCard please letter. They have sent me a letter asking for £1 to see the agreement! I am tempted go straight to FOS, OFT, Trading Standards...as threatened, that will cost them £750 just for the FOS referral. Any thoughts the other option is just to ignore them.

IMHO ignore them and continue with your official complaints

Every journey begins with a single step :):)

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area - my advice is learned from the wonderful members of this Forum. Thanks to you all for your help.

If you have found my post helpful please leave a short message by clicking the star to the left of my profile - Thank You

The only person entitled to your Personal Finance details is a Judge not a DCA

Move all banking activity to another banking group if you have a dispute - your funds can be used to offset debts within the same group.

Be careful with Banking details (card/account numbers) as these can be used to take unauthorised payments.

Yes, seems the best option. It seems likely to reduce the chance of them taking it to court even as a bluff.

I would be tempted to write to them advising them of your intention, and continue with your complaint through the authorities tbh. Chances are, you wont get any sense out of Moorcroft anyway so continue with your dispute and at least if they ignore your dispute, you have more ammo :D I would recommend sending all your corre to them by recorded delivery so they can't say they didn't receive it, I know it's costly but it's worth it.

I would ignore them and don't waste any money on them -they are a laugh a minute. Report them to the OFT though - they must have quite a file on them by this time and every letter is another nail in their coffin.

l.m.c and Pinky: A bit for both of you I think. I am going to complain to everyone I can think of but by second class post with a certificate of postage from the post office. I have used recorded too much in the past it is only really needed for things like the first and second CCA request letter or if you want to reply to a default notice within time period and as Pinky points out it is expensive. Moorcroft have admitted receiving a 'communication' from me in their letter asking for the £1 so a copy of the original with a certificate of postage is enough to prove they received the letter asking them to transfer the account back to BarstardCard and I am not going to bother wasting anymore time on them. When the FOS or OFT send them a copy of my complaint they will certainly know what is going in any case ;¬) Still the letter worked on another CCA, my first contrite letter from a heavy yet.