You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

mooiismum

MBNA threatening allsorts

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4005 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Posted a thread earlier today bu it got scuppered/answered by Janzer who babbled on about something to do with fags n credit card and being charged $15 dollars for overdraft???????

Can someone please give me some urgent advice, I'mgoing outta my mind with worry?

I've copied your original post here for reference purposes.

Sorry to bother you but my OH has today received a Notice of Legal Action from Optima solicitors on behalf of MBNA threatening with court action, he sent the letter requesting a copy of the signed agreement I think the twelve days are nearly up, and has heard nothing yet. Check to see when the 12 +2 days are up and then send the failure to provide letter(link below) He spoke with them on the phone on Tuesday he explained he had sent a letter and was wating for a reply, they knew exactly what the letter was, he told her that that he may not have a job by this weekend due to cutbacks,(true) and tried to get him to agree to make a payment & then said that is it goes to court they ALWAYS win - and now this letter. On the back there is an expenditure form to complete, I'm on benefits due to ill health (long term illness with no chance of recovery) and this is a big worry and is making my illness worse, I'm not sleeping and can't cope with day to day life plus I need all my money for medicines, help etc. They've been harrassing him with telephone calls at work, which he has asked them to stop but has been totally ignored. I don't answer the phone at home anymore, Send the harassment letter (link below) so I'm now becoming completely isolated & I just can't cope anymore. Can anyone give me any advice on this please?

Failure to Provide

harassment letter

enamae

Please note: I have no qualifications in this area and any advice offered is given in good faith.

http://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/publications/Ombudsman-news/40/40_setoff.htm

Thank you enamae, I've been looking on the site for a while now and see how all caggers help one another, I know we're not the only ones in this sort of situation. we've had further threatening letters, so now my OH will be able to reply to them. I can't thank you enough, and when I'm in a better position monetary wise, I will give to the site going. I'm putting odd pennies in a jar for this very purpose. After reading the templates it has taken a load of my mind. Thank you thank you thank you.