Ndr

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Can Someone Please Help Me. I Have An Agreement With Ndr To Make A Payment To Them. I Rang This Afternoon To Ask For The Payment To Be Broken Down A Little As I Am Unable To Make The Full Payment. The Person I Spoke To Was Not At All Helpful And Just Told Me Point Blank No.

If I Do Not Make The Full Payment Will Get A Chance To Do So Before Any Legal Action Is Taken Against Me.

Thanks For Any Advice

Andy

Hello and Welcome, Andy.

I'll move this thread to the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert

Yes The Account Was With Littlewoods. I Contacted Littlewoods To Try And Sort Out A Payment Plan. Within Literally A Week I Had A Letter From Ndr Saying That The Debt Had Been Passed To Them. The Amount Outstanding Was Around £600.

Regards

Andy

They are the same as most other DCAs.. lots of threats but very little action. I sent them a CCA request on 18th June and had no reply at all.

If you find my post helpful please click on the scales at the top. Thank you

FAQ SECTION HERE

Halifax Bank Claim filed and settled

Halifax Credit Card settled

Argos Store Card settled

CCA requests sent to

Halifax Credit Card

LLoyds TSB Credit Card

Capital One

Moorcroft (Argos)

NDR

18/06/09

If they cannot produce a cca , you don't have to pay them sit back and wait. If they do however come up with one, remember to pay what you can afford only. Provide them with a financial statement and see what happens.

A copy of any original signed agreement. When/if you get a copy of it from them, It may well fail acceptable legal standards, and if it does, then they can chase till doomsday and get nowhere.

U dont need or have to provide them with a finiancial statement.

Only a court can demand u do that if they dont accept ur offer.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

I found out after being harassed by Nationwide debt recovery and after pleading to them that my account was in dispute with littlewoods, that all info sent to them was not processed and they argued it was different depts. Turned out Nationwide debt recovery is based in the same building as shop direct, which of course littlewoods is a part of them.

So I asked them to speak to correct depts as they were so close together and I have heared nothing since. They will argue till blue in the teeth as they say (as in my case) that they are not connected to littlewoods and working on their behalf and spend most of their time just arguing this fact rather than getting off backsides.

Demand you cca and if you get no reply stop paying them. I have and stress levels have gone down.:lol:

Do not be intimidated by ndr they are puppets.

NDR are in house debt collections dept of Littlewoods group. On one occasion while I was dealing with them (I had issued court proceedings) I rang NDR after receiving a letter from them demanding payment only to find that the lady I was passed to who signed NDR's letter was the same lady who signed the response to my LBA to Littlewoods.

dpick