You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

StossTruppen

Robinson Way Experian and a Notice of Correction.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4013 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Fellow CAGers,

I need some help here please.

I have 2 defaults on my Credit Report from Robinson Way.

I have written 3 times to Robinson Way, and I've had 1 response from them saying they don't know who I am.

I have become tired of writing for the last 8 weeks to Robinson Way for them to continually refuse to respond to my requests.

I then contacted Experian to place a notice of correction against these 2 entries. They have marked the entries as in dispute etc.

I have now received an email from Experian saying that Robinson Way say the entries are correct so they are staying:

Further to our recent correspondence, I have been contacted by London Scottish Bank PLC. They have confirmed that the details we hold are accurate and have requested that we retain the information on our database. We have been advised that the account is still outstanding. Unfortunately I am unable to amend this information without the authorisation of the company in question.

The 'Notice of Dispute' will remain on your report for 28 days. It will then be removed, unless I receive further notification from you:

"THE CONSUMER HAS DISPUTED THE ACCURACY OF THIS ENTRY AND WE HAVE THEREFORE ASKED THE PROVIDER TO INVESTIGATE IT. GIVEN THAT THIS DATA IS DISPUTED, PLEASE TAKE CARE IF MAKING AN ASSESSMENT OF ANY KIND THAT MAY INCLUDE THIS DATA."

If you have any further queries or wish to discuss this further, may I suggest you contact the company concerned direct at the following address:

London Scottish Bank PLC,

London Scottish House,

24 Mount Street,

Manchester,

M2 3LS

I see little point in writing yet again to Robinson Way/ London Scottish Bank as they are just ignoring me.

I am still disputing the accuracy of the entries on my credit report.

What is my next step?

Thanks in advance.

Stoss

Hi Fellow CAGers,

I need some help here please.

I have 2 defaults on my Credit Report from Robinson Way.

I have written 3 times to Robinson Way, and I've had 1 response from them saying they don't know who I am.

I have become tired of writing for the last 8 weeks to Robinson Way for them to continually refuse to respond to my requests.

I then contacted Experian to place a notice of correction against these 2 entries. They have marked the entries as in dispute etc.

I have now received an email from Experian saying that Robinson Way say the entries are correct so they are staying:

I see little point in writing yet again to Robinson Way/ London Scottish Bank as they are just ignoring me.

I am still disputing the accuracy of the entries on my credit report.

What is my next step?

Thanks in advance.

Stoss

Send Experian a copy of RW letter saying they do not know you and demand that all RW reference be removed.

dpick

cannot find it A to Z

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/consumer-forums-website-questions/53182-cant-find-what-youre.html

Halifax :D

Paid in full £2295

MBNA:mad: 20/03/2008 settled in full out of court

Capital One:D

07/07/2007 Capital one charges paid in full £1666

19/01/2008 recovered PPI £2216 + costs

Littlewoods :-D

12/08/2007 write off £1176.10 debt.

JD Williams charges refunded in full £640

Make sure you send the letter to Experian as recorded delivery and only send a copy of the letter from RW (unless requested) keeping the original yourself.

I reside in Dawlish Warren but am not a rabbit.

letter before action

and claim for compensation if they don't play ball

This is looking like the only way to deal with this type of imbecile

letter before action

and claim for compensation if they don't play ball

This is looking like the only way to deal with this type of imbecile

Ok apologies for being slow on the uptake, but who does this letter before action go to?

Cheers,

Stoss

Edited by StossTruppen
typo