You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4014 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I'm a bit naive when it comes to CCJ's but read various things on here and the net.

After complaining to Natwest several times that they never acknowledged that they weren't happy with our DMP to us we left the CCCS to it and they passed it to Shakespeare Putsman who have declined the offer of £192 that has been paid to the Natwest for the last 8 months with no missed payment and are going to pursue a CCJ. Apparently after I spoke to the CCCS Natwest wrote back to them in October last year saying they didn't accept the offer of payment and so although when I started receving calls and letters from Triton in May I just kept referring to my CCCS ref number (which they denied having) and didn't know that the payment had originally been declined. Could/should I have done anything differently and is there anything I should do about that now?

Now if the court looks at the income/exp and says the payment is satisfactory then does it automatically mean a CCJ and are the court fees and interest added to the debt as well? I've just posted a Subject Access letter off to the Natwest to see if I can get back any charges from over the last 15 years!

Can anyone help? Thanks

Advice removed.

Edited by blueda
Removed post.

you can get ccj whilst making payments through dmp.

what is the debt for with natwest? bank account, loan ?

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

Hi Ida, £11000 ish for unsecured loan and £3800 ish for joint account overdraft. Been paying so far £185 towards £11000 debt and £85 towards joint account through DMP. Figures above are CCCS's re total outstanding but Natwest have higher ones as they have never stopped piling on the interest. Thanks for replying x

If I attended court, would that maybe help not to go to a judgement?

not as such,

have you been served court papers?

Ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

No yet but have been told by Natwest customer services that their solicitors Shakespeare Putsman are pursuing court proceedings

ok,

what you can do for the loan send them a cca request. This is you asking for a copy of your original agreement. Send it to whoever is chasing the money for the loan (natwest or a debt collection agency). you need to include a £1 po and do not sign it and send recorded)

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/581-cca-request-letter

for the overdraft, you could send them a sar, this will give you a list of the last 6 years transactions and you get your claim in for a ny relaimable charges theay will get the balance reduced. you need to incude a £10 postal order and send direct to natwest, again send recorderd.

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/48-bank-templates/110--data-protection-act-1998-subject-access-request-

Ida x

Hi Ida

Thanks very much I'll definitely get those sorted over the weekend. I have some credit card debts too but they have been understanding and not really hassled me at all. Should I look into the CCA requests with them too or would that be detrimental to the DMP? Also what should I be looking for in the CCA's? Thanks for your time x

It won't affect your dmp/ It's your choic but might put you in abetter position. When you get replies if you can scan them or take a photo of them an upload them to photobucket - delete any personal info and post them up here folks can take a squiz at them to check them over for you.

Ida x