You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

avarose

MBNA being naughty...

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4014 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I CCA'd MBNA a couple of times in May and June and had no reponse. They were sent and received by Recorded Post etc. So i sent them an in dispute letter - by Recorded Post on the 29th June. Now they have sent me ( letter dated 7 July but only just got it) a Default Notice. So i have had no CCA, i have sent them and In Dispute and they have still sent me a default notice. What are they doing?! Any advice on what to do next?

Many thanks

Must be a job lot they have sent out mine was dated 7th as well, done all of what you have, they are going to close my account and terminate my agreement what agreement I didnt sign anything - well nothing that they can provide!!

Have a look on the general debt issues list and see if your letter is the same as mine Ive just uploaded it.

Hi Holley,

Many thanks for that - yes, same exact letter! I am going to send them another copy of the in dispute letter.

Many thanks