You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4014 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

HI everyone.. really quick question if someone can answer me please.

Basically last years CT went ot the bailiffs, its all been paid off now, apart from their fees of £42.50. Now these guys are really strong and harassing.. letters / calls pratically every day.

Now im pretty sure, that I have to pay these fees etc. Question is, when i attempt to pay via their automated phone system, they want to charge me 80p for the priviledge of paying them. Even though its a Visa Debit card.

Can they do this?, also If I attempt to pay it online, the charge goes up to £1.50. I know its not a great deal of money, its the principal.

Thanks for any assistance.

Have a great day

be safe

JGG :)

I'm sure if my memory recalls that Newlyn charge around 5%. Which is totally excessive. Wait till my SAR comes back with all the info.

sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they can charge a card fee as it costs them to prosess card payments if you dont want to pay it ask them for ther account details so you can put it in with online banking or go to thr bank and pay over the counter.

and to be quite honest 80p not bad i read somewhere that it costs them 80p to process a payment (i think ) remember reading it cant remember where i read it

and to be quite honest 80p not bad i read somewhere that it costs them 80p to process a payment (i think ) remember reading it cant remember where i read it

in fact its quite good as it costs me £1.10 to prosess a payment+£48 per month for the card machine.