You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

avarose

Global Debt Management - A & L - Court?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4006 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi there,

I have had a letter from Global Debt Management - part of Alliance and Leicester. It says that they "have instructed their solicitors to issue procedings out of your local County Court. This could result in a CCJ being entered against you. I am unable to agree to withhold the issue of legal proceedings unless the outstanding loan amount is paid in full"

I have previously CCA'd A & L and they did send me a full agreement ( this was a loan of only about 2 years old) I have recently sent both A & L and Global Debt Management ( by Special Delivery) a F & F offer - which they have ignored. Now this letter.

My questions are now that i know they are going to take me to court, what are the crucial steps that i must take to make sure i do the right thing? I have heard that you must respond to them and i want to make sure i respond when needed. I am currently unemployed after being made redundant and only get maternity benefit ( baby due any day!). My husband works now ( was made redundant around time i was but has now found job) and i am on the mortgage of the house but none of my debts were taken in joint names or secured on the house. My husband pays all the mortgage and nearly all the outgoings and things are really tight. What does anyone think will happen next - any advice on how things may go at court etc - what i should do? PS - i have many other CC debts that i am battling too... some without full CCA etc. This one and one other have CCA. Many thanks

Was there any added PPI on the loan at all ? Did you ever receive a default notice ?

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Hi,

No PPI and yes was defaulted.

Thanks

Hi,

Just bumping. Any thoughts anyone?

Many thanks