style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I had emailed Payday uk and had a reply from obviously their inhouse collection dep Keyes and whatever.

They've responded every single time saying that my debt has been passed to a DCA....I haven;t got the patience to wait months for them to contact me, any idea who they pass the debt to?

Hola,

PDuk said to me that they wouldnt pass it to an external company (although whitlock keys make out that they are an external company) but this could have been to get me to speak to them.

I had a lot of problems with the inhouse debt collectors, as they were writing and emailing me but claiming they werent receiving my responce!

I would recommend emailing payday uk and Whitlock leys constantly until you get the responce you want. if you wait for it to be pass to an external company they will apply plenty of default & letter sending charges!

Once i started to get Payday uk to respond they were fair, it was just getting them to acknowledge me that was the problem!

Please sign this petition - Asking for the government to drop the length of time credit ref agencies can hold data on us!!

http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/CreditRA/

:smile::p:rolleyes: