You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Golf20

Another Next Default.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi Guys,

Basically I Got issed a Default by next on the 22nd of February 2008, I have recently written to them for a copy of my credit agreement and they have responded with this.

"I note that your account was transferred to an external collection agency on 22nd February 2008, I can Advised the debt was recorded on your credit files now shows as a satisfied default, as full and final payment was recived, it cannot be removed, as we have a morale duty to report all of our customers credit history accurately.

As the Balance has now been paid, under section 78.3 of the comsumer credit act, the agreement is now closed and we are not obliged to supply you with a copy of the orginal credit agreement.

Thank you....etc"

Now i orginally requested the credit agreement to be sent within the set timescale of which ends on the 22/07/09. How long are they required to keep the orginal credit agreement for if one exists of which i know it doesnt.

How am i to respond to this, I have read over the next default threads i have found but they all seem to be about accounts with outstanding balances and debt collection agencys.

Any help would be appreciated.

Hi,

I have a dispute with next at the moment and my account was closed in 2006.

I am trying to get a default removed from my file when they passed my debt to DCA. i sent them the CCA request and they have to by law to send you the items that you need. If not they are in breatch and you can report them to the ICO.

Have you sent them the CCA request for the SAR??

Next has confirmed to me that they can not locate a signed agreement for me and they are being total assess! i've has to refer the matter to the ICO.

Bank Charges refunded from Halifax £2600

Bank Charges refunded from halifax joint account £554

Credit Card Charges refunded from Halifax £300 plus interest

:D

At the moment all i have done is sent them a letter asking if i could have a copy of my credit agreement of which they responded with a letter containing the statement i orginally posted, I am going to sent them a Subject access request now and see where that gets me, i think ill send that out at the end of next week that way ive given them the 12+2 days, let me know how you get on with the ico, did you get it in writing from them that they could not locate a copy of you agreement?

Yes, i have it in writting from them. I'll let you know how i get on. I feel that our complaints are going to take a very long time :-(

Bank Charges refunded from Halifax £2600

Bank Charges refunded from halifax joint account £554

Credit Card Charges refunded from Halifax £300 plus interest

:D