You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

mike_c

Nationwide vs mike_c

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4006 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Eversheds (Nationwide) taking me to court for around £1400 from an old bank account. When added up it totaled over £1600 in bank charges without interest.

I filled in the court papers, saying I wished to fight the claim and counterclaim for the charges which was sent back to the court.

I received an allocation questionnaire to fill in and return by the 20th July.

Also today received a copy of Nationwides AQ and in it they say they intend to seek agreement with myself that the matter be Stayed pending the outcome of the Bank charges test case.

How do I fill out the form requesting that I wish to proceed with the case due to my financial hardship and also have the case moved from Cardiff to my local County court?

Thanks, Mike

Edited by mike_c
missed off some details

Eversheds (Nationwide) taking me to court for around £1400 from an old bank account. When added up it totaled over £1600 in bank charges without interest.

I filled in the court papers, saying I wished to fight the claim and counterclaim for the charges which was sent back to the court.

I received an allocation questionnaire to fill in and return by the 20th July.

Also today received a copy of Nationwides AQ and in it they say they intend to seek agreement with myself that the matter be Stayed pending the outcome of the Bank charges test case.

How do I fill out the form requesting that I wish to proceed with the case due to my financial hardship and also have the case moved from Cardiff to my local County court?

Thanks, Mike

If the case is at county court there is NO provision for having a case heard in court because of financial hardship.

You need to go back to Nationwide on financial hardship. Their modus operandi on that is only to look at the period in which you were in financial hardship a make partial payments based on that period alone.

FSA Waiver on Bank Charges:http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/Doing/Regulated/Notify/Waiver/pdf/dir_quart_0709.pdf

Thanks yourbank, I'll get on to them soon.

Just filling in my AQ and need to know about the fees payable. I've already paid £75 to counterclaim. How much do I need to pay to file the AQ?

Also what "Other Information" should I fill in on the AQ?