style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5385 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning everyone, does anyone have bank details for Quickquid.

Need to set up a payment plan with them but they are not answering my email and I refuse to telephone them.

The only way I can make payment to them is pay directly into their bank account, no details though.

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Bub1

Good morning, hope all is well with you.

Very sorry, this is definitely one that I do not have (in the minority!) :eek:

MJC 007.5 :cool:

Advice or opinions offered by mjc 007.5 are personal, offered in good faith and without prejudice or liability. Your decisions and actions are your own and should you be in any doubt then please seek the opinion of a fully qualified and insured professional

:) If you think I have helped you please feel free to click on my scales :)

Hi Bub

As they are American, it will be difficult to pay in to their bank. They suggested paying by paypal to me at one stage.

In time they will pass to 1st credit, at this stage requesting a CCA will buy you a couple of months grace and if they get an agreement (not got mine after two months!) you will be able to set up a payment plan.

QQ themselves are quite helpful if you can clear balance over 3 months. Interestingly before they passed my account to 1st credit they offer me a 50% settlement figure.

I would be tempted to play the waiting game.

Morning everyone, does anyone have bank details for Quickquid.

Need to set up a payment plan with them but they are not answering my email and I refuse to telephone them.

The only way I can make payment to them is pay directly into their bank account, no details though.

If anyone can help, it would be much appreciated.

Bub1

I wouldn't recommend just tranferring money into their account without either a prevously agreed payment plan or agreeable reference.

I'd imagine they would have a UK based holding account to accept Debit Card Payments etc too.

And still trying their luck now! Made my own mess but can say I am expert at how low they will stoop as a result!

MJC 007.5 :cool:

Advice or opinions offered by mjc 007.5 are personal, offered in good faith and without prejudice or liability. Your decisions and actions are your own and should you be in any doubt then please seek the opinion of a fully qualified and insured professional

:) If you think I have helped you please feel free to click on my scales :)

Hi, I have no intention of giving them my debit card details. The only one they have is a cancelled debit card number which I paid them from in the past. What is 1st credit like. Also, do not have paypal so they wont get a payment from me from there.

I cannot pay over 3 months at present. So I guess I will have to wait and see what happens.

These are the only people I am having trouble with. The other one is fine.

Bub1

Good morning, hope all is well with you.

Very sorry, this is definitely one that I do not have (in the minority!) :eek:

I am fine thank you and you?

Bub

1st credit are a pain in the a***. However at least you deal with someone in the UK and they will no doubt agree a monthly payment plan with you.

as you are keen to pay this off I doubt you will have a problem with them. I would still CCA them though! Who knows if they will be able to get copy of CCA.

I would wait for them to contact you. CCA request will cost you £1 postal order. Suitable letter can be found in template library.

Only pay what you owe and challenge any charges etc.

Thank you. I will wait for them to get in touch then ask for CCA.

Bub1

Decided not to wait for them to get in touch. Seeing as they have been rude to me in the past, I have now emailed all their other companies in the US. I am also in the process of tracking down the CEO and when I do get hold of him, give him an ear bashing.

I must say that going to the top with one of the other companies I had problems with certainly worked, so I am trying it with this one.

I even had one of their employees laugh at me down the phone not so long ago when I told them I was ill with an illness that wont get better but can be controlled. I think that is just cause to complain. I did email Quickquid when this happened and all I got back was call our collections dept, no way!

Bub1

they have a uk address

QuickQuid

Communications House

26 York Street

London

W1U6PZ

Thank you. I will write to them. In the meantime I will still try their CEO.

Funny enough have had email from them this morning saying my account is in default and they wont accept a payment plan.

Bub1

QQ have been in touch they want £249 over 3 months which I cant do. I have wrote and told them this, I also told them that I have been in touch with CCCS and will be sending them a letter with an offer of payment and will still be contacting their CEO. As yet they have not replied.

Bub1

Hi Bub

Keep at em!!

I doubt they have even of heard of CCCS. When I had issues with them they said that my debt to them would be reported to my local paper. Made me laugh though. They have no idea how the system works in the UK.

I suspect you will have to await your DCA contact.

I will send them the letter CCCS said send by recorded delivery to london office, with what the CCCS said pay which was a token payment and see what happens from there.

QQ said they have noted my situation but will continue to try and take the money (some hope) until payment arrangements is reached.

I replied that i will charge them and deduct from their money every time they try and take money and I am charged for it. I also said that I will not get into any more emails tit for tat with them as they have been notified of the situation etc., and that i will be writing to the London office etc.,

I havent had reply back.

Bub1

I have managed to track down QQ collections office address in Sheffieild.

So mypayment will be going there.

If anyone wants it message me or if allowed will post on here.

Bub1

When sending letter from CCCS that they told me to copy should I include a financial statement like CCCS said to as they will then see there is not enough money to pay what they want?

Bub1

Hi there

Do you know whether QQ will be able to withdraw funds on my account if I have cancelled my direct debit yesterday? The payment is due tomorrow and I don't want them to take it before my rent has gone out as that will leave me in a right pickle. They don't have my debit card details so should it be okay? I will contact them and try and arrange a payment plan to get rid of the amount!

thanks

Hi, I cancelled my DD and they wrote to me asking for new DD details, I didnt give them any.

Just keep an eye on the card. Not sure on that as any card number they had on mine is not now in force and the only details they have are a new account which is empty.

Just keep checking your account for anything.

I do have QQ collections office details in sheffield if you need them.

Bub1