You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Mudge

Steps required

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4011 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi

We made the huge mistake of taking out a loan with Swift and as well as being behind, we have put our house on the market as we cannot afford Swift's fees, its just putting us in the red with council tax ect.

We did take out PPI.

What steps should I complete to sort out the PPI issue, maybe overcharging of fees and any other way I can get the buggers. Swift have ruined what was our dream home, were we inteneded to bring up our four children and stay for the rest of our lives. Hopefully my marrage will survive.

Loan was for £24,500 over seven years plus other bits were added that bring the loan taken out to just under £30k, No doubt I will owe alot more than that when we sell the house.

If someone could put a simple list up of steps to complete to see if there is any way out of this mess I would be really gratefull.

Mudge

Mudge

East Sussex.

Hi, how was your loan structured?

Is it an Unregulated loan?

How was the loan paid to you and in what amounts?

Did they pay other debts for you?

They paid off my mortgage arrears.

Where do I look for unregulated and how do you mean structured?

Mudge

East Sussex.

Attached are our agreement if anyone can spare 5 mins to advise I would be grateful.swift2a.pdf

swift1a.pdf

Changed to hide some info. Thanks to those who pointed it out.

Edited by Mudge

Mudge

East Sussex.

Hi Mudge....I have unapproved the attachments (don't worry you haven't done anything wrong !!) But you need to edit your name off the documents....

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html