You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Kinc

Charges Dispute - Defaults

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4016 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am currently in a long queue for repayment of bank charges. Lloyds say I owe them £7000 on two accounts and have no doubt put a few default's on my credit file. As they owe me £13,000 in bank charges I have told them I'm not paying a penny till the court case with OFT is finished.

Are they able to put defaults on my credit file even though it is in dispute??

Any help would be good?

no

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

if everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's tomorrow

the biggest financial industry in the UK, DCA;s would collapse overnight.

Depends on when you disputed the account.

If they issued the default before you disputed then they can add it to your file and nothing you can do unless they refund the charges.

If they added after the account was disputed then they have breached the data protection act.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won