yorkiebret

Nco/westminster Advice

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4040 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i had a contract with orange and defaulted on payments due to financial issues and was passed to nco who kept ringing me up at ridicolous times at 8am on a sunday morning and where really nasty when i said i could not pay straight off but could pay in instalements and was told "NO you cant do that you must pay it all immediately "

which i explained i could not and basically they said they could not help me

so i then got a letter from westminster i contacted them and expalined and they seamed more helpfull than nco

however they have now taken to harassing me with phone calls even though i now have a payment arrangement which has been set up for months they are ringing me asking for full payment so wanted a bit of advice on what to do

as i have not defaulted on the arrangement with westminster

does anyone have westminsters email address as i have lost my piece of paper with it on

?

thank you

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/debt-collection-industry/209575-nco-westminster-advice.html#post2293013

Take a look at your first thread, I gave you some links to some letter templates and a little advice;)

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!