dominoeffect

Defaulted on car loan - No car to collect

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,

I took out a car finance agreement last year with Welcome Finance. I crashed the car the morning after the night before, I lost my licence, and also the insurance company didn't pay out. I was made redundant in february and haven't paid the finance company since then. I have claimed on the PPI which should be confirmed in the next week or so. What I wanted to know is if the PPI doesn't come through and there is no car to be to take back. What else will happen? I am pregnant and due in 11 weeks so no chance of another job till then. I've had loads of calls etc and dealt with that but I just wanted to know what to expect now. The repayments are 270 pound a month. I'm now only getting benefits, and things are tight.

Any ideas? All advice welcome

what have you claimed on ref ppi

I have claimed for unemployment as I was made redundant.

The insurance company had made a payment today. Not sure how long they will pay and what else I will need to do, but hopefully this will be sorted for a bit now.