DCA strange reply to CCA Request?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I sent a CCA request to Reliable Collections for VivalaDiva and Simply Be.

As in two different accounts. I've had a reply for ONE of them.

"In relation to your request for a copy of the executed agreement under section 78 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974, under regulation 3 (2)(b) of the Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copies of Documents) Regulations 1983 there is no requirement to provide a photocopy of the agreement bearing your signature, it is sufficient that we supply you with a "True Copy" of the agreement setting out the terms and conditions to which you have have agreed. A "True Copy" of the Credit Agreement sent out to you when the account was opened."

I don't understand? They've sent me a Credit agreement that you send half back to them. They've filled my name and address (the address that was at the time) and obviously my signature is blank and above it says "This is a Credit Agreement regulated by the Consumer Credit Act 1974. Sign it only if you want to be legally bound by its terms. But I didn't sign it or send it back.

So what next? I have debts with about 7 creditors. I am only challenging one or two because I know I didn't sign a CA I am paying the rest, I know its sort of morally wrong to try to wriggle out of this but as I am going to uni it would make the load easier to bear.

So what should I reply saying?

Ahhh I've found the letter!! Printing it and sending it off tomorrow via recorded delivery.

Any idea what they are likely to reply? I mean I know for a fact they do not have a signed agreement from me

ALSO I sent a CCA request to Littlewoods and CCS Collect on 25/06/09. I didn't send it recorded, I wanted to see if they replied anyway, should I wait to see if they do reply or start over and send the letter we've just discussed?

if they haven't sent anything back,wait until they start hassling you again