SB100

IF a default is not compliant - is this grounds for removal?

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Whilst I appreciate that the registration of late markers on credit accounts will always be a bit of a grey area when the OC doesn't have a CCA, would the issue of a dodgy DN (date issues, incorrect amounts etc) give sufficient grounds for removal of said DN with the CRA's?

Just a thought- I wonder if an argument could be made out of it?

The default has to be correct or its not worth the paper its printed on. This will have to be resolved with the OC as the CRA's will fob you off.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

Once an account has been terminated on the back of a dodgy DN, then it no longer exists.. and if the DN was dodgy then it shouldn't have been registered with the CRA's- its arguably false information.. therefore is there a clear path to have it removed?

Thats my chain of thought anyway.