Yes Loans success

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5370 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

My boyfriend fell victim to a company called Yes Loans who take an upfront fee of between £59.50 and £79.50 and (in his case) do not organise the loan. There is a lot about them on the internet. They then do not refund the fee without a big fight. Taking advice and templates from this forum we sent a prelim, then a Letter Before Action, both signed for, both ignored, and then did an online court claim. Judgement entered against them for the fee, court fee, time costs and interest, and they then tried to refund just the fee less £5. We said we would send in bailiffs as we could prove everything so have just received the amount the court awarded. :grin:

I would urge anyone else not to be frightened of taking them on because the more judgements entered against them the stronger the likelihood is that they will cease to trade. I think they rely on timidity and fear in this climate which is simply not cricket....

Kind regards, MG

well done!

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Good for you girl! Excellent result :)

Help us to keep on helping

Please consider making a donation, however small, if you have benefited from advice on the forums

This site is run solely on donations

My advice is based on my opinion and experience only. It is not to be taken as legal advice - if you are unsure you should seek professional help.