Armtrac parking ticket and debt collectors letters

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5369 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, I was given a parking ticket by a dodgy looking man in a white van at Easter ( March, I think?). the sign was clearly displayed that I couldnt park there, but I hadnt even taken off my seatbelt when the van parked me in to take a photo and give me the ticket. I also had no intention of leaving the car as my 2 children were sleeping at the time.

Anyway afetr browsing some sites similar to this, I decided to ignore it.

Anyway now they have passed my details to Absolute Debt Recovery and now the fine has gone up and after 2 letters, they are saying they will pass my case to Pitmans solicitors who will immediatlety commence against me without further reference to me.

So do I keep ignoring it?

Yep, keep on ignoring.

The charge isn't enforceable, but it sounds to me as if you parked up, read the sign, delcined to enter any contract and left the premises. ;)

Hi, I was given a parking ticket by a dodgy looking man in a white van at Easter ( March, I think?). the sign was clearly displayed that I couldnt park there, but I hadnt even taken off my seatbelt when the van parked me in to take a photo and give me the ticket. I also had no intention of leaving the car as my 2 children were sleeping at the time.

Anyway afetr browsing some sites similar to this, I decided to ignore it.

Anyway now they have passed my details to Absolute Debt Recovery and now the fine has gone up and after 2 letters, they are saying they will pass my case to Pitmans solicitors who will immediatlety commence against me without further reference to me.

So do I keep ignoring it?

Hi. Its just the usual PPC mail [problem]. Ignore them and please dont worry of anything short of REAL court papers. This is extremely unlikely anyhow as PPCs rarely take people to court as they have so much to overcome. Have a read around these threads and youll see what i mean.

You will probably now recieve 3-4 more letters from Absolute and Pitmans threatening all sorts-then they will go away. Who were the PPC by the way? Best wishes

Sorry I thought Id written that. They were Armtrac.

Thanks for that advice guys, I just wanted someone to tell me I was doing the right thing by ignoring them as it does put the ****ters up you when get a letter asking for more money each time!

Sorry I thought Id written that. They were Armtrac.

Thanks for that advice guys, I just wanted someone to tell me I was doing the right thing by ignoring them as it does put the ****ters up you when get a letter asking for more money each time!

Not after you have seen a few dozen/hundreds of their letters. Just like we have on here.

....and now the fine has gone up....

Always remember, it's NOT a fine. It's an unenforcible invoice.

IGNORE ! ;)

If this has been useful to you, please click on the scales at bottom left of post. Thanks.

Advice & opinions of Rooster-UK are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Please use your own judgment.

-------------------------------------------------------

LOOK! Free CAG Toolbar.

Follow link for more information.

------------------------------------------------------

Please donate,

Help us to help others.

LINKS....

Forum Rules.

FAQs....

Sorry I thought Id written that. They were Armtrac. You did-its the medication im on i guess. LOL ;)

Thanks for that advice guys, I just wanted someone to tell me I was doing the right thing by ignoring them as it does put the ****ters up you when get a letter asking for more money each time! No problem! :)

Good for you. Dont ever let these [problem] artists get away with it. And spread the word too. The more people know the better