Help with Welscum!

b4bod
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5398 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Ahoy Ahoy!

Welcome have been making violent love to my credit rating for 4ish years now, after reading on here about reclaiming PPI, I sent the letter that has this in it...

I purchased the above policy from you in March 2005 but now believe that I was mis-sold this policy for the following reasons:

This is due to the fact that I was not given the correct information when the policy was sold to me, as

• Your salesperson implied that taking out the policy would assist my credit application.

• Your salesperson was very pushy in selling me the policy so that I felt I could not say no.

• Your salesperson did not tell me that the policy was optional

• Your salesperson stated that taking out the policy was essential for me to get the associated credit even though I informed them that I already had alternative insurance cover.

• I am concerned the sales assistant that sold me the policy has no financial background and the policy was not sold in my best interests

I have copies of my agreement etc, so I didnt request the Subject Access Request, is this right? its been 23 days (not that I'm counting ). If I put the account into dispute, what does this do? and how do I do it?

Keep up the good work with 'Operation Welcome'

there is no 'specific' time frame

they typically have 8 weeks to answer you query.

as you can prob see from this forum, things are afoot with welcome as a whole.

i'd p'haps pop along to the PPI forum and do a bit of research as to what you can expect to happen from your letter.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Thank you Dx!

Its only since I actually started growing up a bit that I realized how corrupt these people actually are! Together we'll take them down! :)