You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4007 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all,

I have not seen the answer to this question so can you help?

having requested a true copy of my contract from Co-op for my credit card they sent me a polite letter stating that:-

"Furher to my Letter dated 23/06/09 requesting a signed copy of the credit agreement.

Unfortunately we are unable to locate a signed agreement as it is no longer on file

Therefore can you please provide any additional information."

what am I to make of this?

they do however have a linked account number on the heading

any help would be good

Thanks in antisipation.

Please except my sincere thanks for any help... Knowledge can be dangerous but experience is priceless!

It means that if you had a debt they cant enforce it, however the debt still exists and will remain on your credit file for 6 years, so it is up to you whether to offer a final settlement or to just ignore them

keep the letter safe as they will undoubtably sell the debt onto some pondlife dca

PGH7447

Getting There Slowly

---------

Advice is given freely but is in no way meant to be taken as Gospel:-)

thanks,

for clearing that up, it was what I had been told but wanted it confirmed.

will now ask for access report to see what they have on me and what I can claim back befor i start getting p*ssy with them.

Please except my sincere thanks for any help... Knowledge can be dangerous but experience is priceless!