You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Shanidev

Repossession hearing next month - please advise

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4009 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

On my arrears of £2500 fluctuating (£2000 or less at the beginning of month and ~£2500 at the end)

In summary, due to unforeseen circumstances I built up these arrears. Talking to ME is like talking to a brick wall.

They insist of harassing me to clear these. I wrote to them in Dec,08/Jan09 to say that we would be able to start paying our monthly premium from March onwards and that we shall pay whatever extra we can to clear arrears. Thsi promise has been kept and we have paid between £15 and £65 more than the monthly premium since March.

There was no change in their attitude and then yesterday I had this letter from XXXX and this morning I get court papers telling me that my hearing date is XXXX, 2009.

We have credit card debts of ~£50K, ~ 6K in overdrafts, no other major arrears and house is in negative equity.

I am out of work but have started with my limited company. Income is in drips and drabs but enough to keep my promises to ME so far. My partner is in full time employment.

Where do we stand and what shall we do?

me_poss.pdf

Edited by Shanidev

Please tell me if I need to move this to another forum!

What you need to do for us Shanidev is give us a breakdown of your mortgage with ME.

1) When did it begin?-

2) When you took out the mtg - did you use a broker?

3) Have you had any further advances or loans since with ME on top of the original mtg but added to the mortgage?

4) When you took out this mtg was it the First Charge mortgage or 2nd Charge?

5) Did you have any loans paid off or other bills paid by ME when you took this out?

6) Did you receive any cash at the time as part of the Mtg deal?

Start there and we can see what comes out from there...

SC

Hi

I'd definitely either link-back or repost in repossessions, or can someone bump this for them please?

someone will help - don't worry!!

please see my other posts (mostly relating to ME too!!:cool:) if you need re-assurance as to how helpful these peeps are

what goes around comes around

EVERY cloud does have a silver lining you just have to look really REALLY hard sometimes..