Never rains but it pours in Britain 2009

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Well they've just released the unemployment figures for the area I live & they've doubled in the past year. The sad thing is these figures do not show a true picture nationally because they do not include those that are not entitled to benefits such as those with partners working, too much in savings etc., etc.

Yet in Wales the unemployment figure has actually fallen.... I don't know what's being done different here, but whatever it is, it's working (slowly).

Moving to England...???? :p;-)

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

Well this government have just lost another 280 000 votes at the next election (if they even had that many people to vote for them before now anyway?)

Yeah coz the tories are champions of the unemployed.

Its not as if we ever had high unemployment when they were in power was it

• Haha 1

Unfortunately there is precious little choice for the average moderate person in this country!

None of the mainstream parties seem to be in touch with reality at the moment. How many of us on here are simply treading water? What is given with one hand is swiftly taken with another.

What really grates is when stories break such as the Bank bailouts, MPs expenses scandal and more recently Goldman Sachs once again giving obscene bonuses.

Rant over!!!

Pookey

Roll on the Revolution!!!

• Haha 1

I'm in the DCA kicking business ..........and business is good!!!!