lowells/Red/Hamptons.....?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5388 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, I have been receiving letters from lowell, red and hamptons for several months, which i have ignored, they say the debt is with barclays for £650(aprox) I have no idea what this is (I have a barclaycard debt of about £600 and im over my overdraft limit on my barclays acc by a few hundred £'s-can they chase me for overdraft monies etc?) I have had serious financial probs for a few years and burried my head in the sand an have not been able to pay-or should i say, i have not paid for nearly 3 years(which is wrong i know but depression does funny things to you) they are only just chasing me and i dont know what to do about it, im a single mum on income support living in my parents spare bedroom with my daughter!! any help would be appreciated :)

Hi,

AHHH my favourite lowlifes crawl from under the floor again:D

Could you clarify what the debt is (not the overdrfaft) loan? credit card?

Have you any bank charges that you know of?

Try not to worry. as it's now with a DCA, you are in control of what you pay (if anything) not them.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I need my eyes doing :D didn't see barclay CARD

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

I havnt made any response to them and they dont have my phone number, i dont even know how they found me! they said in the last letter that they are going to get my credit file from experian to know how to deal with the situation-can they do that? also, the letters (i noticed they are all part of the same lowell group as it has the details in small print at the bottom-so how can they say 'our client'??? HAHA!!!) but some letters say lowell portfolio1 ltd and other say lowell financial......confused!! Thanks

hi.the old classic rears again(obtain a copy of your credit file to help us decide which is the best form of litigation to take):rolleyes:meaning hope you think we can record on your file and you will brick it,call us and pay.

would start with prove it letter,see what they come back with.

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Lowells pay this silly game of pretending to be all different companies, when infact they are all the same & just different desks in the same office.

Lowell,Lowell Portfolio 1,Lowell financial Red,Hampton Legal = all the same.

I've got a new name for them, they are now referred to as BOB in my world, got so sick of all the different companies . . . .

You can already picture the office, four individual booths with a telephone in each one, one lowell fiancial, one lowell portfolio, one hampton, one red. Bob running around answering each phone by a different company name depending on which one rings . . . . I wonder if they even know who pays their wages :p

Report Lowells to the OFT.

The OFT do not deal with individual complaints.

They DO deal with complaints from registered bodies (these are called Super Complaints) and they will also receive complaints from Advice Agencies etc.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.