style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4043 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

On behalf of myself & family I would just like to say a big thank you to all the CAGGERS for all the kind words & messages of sympthy over our recent bereavements.

To loose a loved one is bad enough but to loose three within eight days was incredible, now that the funerals have all taken place its time to try and pick up the pieces and sort our own lives out, although I am feeling pretty well depressed at the moment one thing we have learnt over the past week or so is that we only come this way once - enjoy it because life can be snatched away without warning.

Once again thank you all so very much.

Beachy

Hi Beachy. :)

It's good to see you back and I hope it won't be long before you begin to feel a little happier. The bereavements are bad enough without having DCA's and creditors hounding you at the same time.

But, as you say, we all only come this way once and we must make the most of it so...

bags-of-money.jpg

Here's some money, It's as real and enforceable as the credit agreements you have... so you can pay your creditors with it and leave your troubles behind.:D

I reckon there's at least £200,000 in there so you might be able to take Mrs Beachy out for a meal too. ;)

Welcome back Beachy, keep smiling.

Spam. :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

'Simples.' ;)

Any advice I offer is probably useless but there may be little nuggets of gold in there somewhere......If I have helped in any way, be it with knowledge or by giving your chuckle muscle some exercise please feel free to tip my scales....:-D

They say money talks......mine just keeps saying "Goodbye"

:grin: Thanks Spam - can I go do some virtual shoppin' now

mmmm Ferrari for me & mmmmmm McDonalds for Mrs Beachy :lol:

Hi Beachy

So sorry to hear of your losses, i had noticed you wasn't around but had no idea why.

As Spam says keep smiling.

Good to see you back :)

Tillsx

A-Z Index

HOW NOT TO CLAIM...Click here!

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

.please remember that any advice i give is purely my own experience or opinion thankyou

Thanks Tilly,

This Forum has been my saviour in more ways then one.