You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

Jane1960

Jane1960. help with Redstone, please.

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4015 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi,Firstly i will apologise for waffling,But i am banging my head against a brick wall with Redstone,Back in January my husband & i were given a suspended repossesion order,In march my husband fled the home leaving me to deal with All the debt & a hefty mortgage to pay,(I cannot afford to stay in my home of 21yrs),I informed Redstone of my drastic change of circumstances & asked if i make token payments to them whilst i tried to get my finances in order seeking out any help that i may be entitled to being self employed,with two Children aged 17 & 15,They declined my offer,(which as i stated was a token offer),A call to them after they declined the offer to yet another employee of theirs was very abrupt,He asked why i had not made a payment to them i informed them that as my offer was declined i was informed that they would be applying for an eviction date,So i said that i would have to set in place a new abode for myself & my children,he said that i should have never made an offer knowing i could not afford to,But if i made a payment of 1,200 pounds there & then that would help,But Redstone declined my offer,he said well can you pay £400 i said no,he said how about £100,which i paid,why it is beyond me as i should have just flushed it down the toilet,i dont know why i did it.( i guess i felt bullied by this point & it may be a glimmer of hope)

I then put the property on the market so i could realise a realistic price,rather than leaving them to sell it at a greatly reduced price & to date have had 3 viewings & 2 offers,of which Redstone have rejected,Because of the shortfall,after numerous phone calls to them,endless written correspondence to them,they sent an independant Financial counsellor to interview me,i sat with him & we went over my financial position,He had contacted my Husband to be told "i am not living at the property any longer, i am working somewhere new, my wife will deal with it",at the end of the interview he said he would write his report of which some would be a character report,He could tell with the information i provided i was being honest with him i would receive a copy of the report sent to Redstone & the report would take 3 wks,I had spoken to Redstone before interview & their decision would be based on the report,tehy would contact me with that decision,they didnt,ihad to call them to ask if they had received the report of which i did not receive a copy,(the financial counsellor said i would receive a copy)

I have kept them informed every step of the way,Yesterdays phone call was just a nightmare,i was repeatedly asked what was the point of my call to them,Told the reason i was angry was because my husband had run away(inferring that i am just upset on a personal level),When i told the man at Redstone that i think now they should be actively seeking my husband they said that is not their policy to do so,i am their first point of contact,so this is where they will come to,the point is they told me that they had applied for an eviction warrant on 24th june,when i called HL INTERACTIVE they knew nothing of this,My husband is being allowed to allow the mortgage to go out of his bank account each month on the 1st & 15th,but it is being returned due to insufficient funds twice in each month incurring for me £110 to the mortgage balance,Redstone are allowing this,My husband is allowing this & getting away with it,when i again called their Solicitors yesterday 13th july Redstone HAVE STILL NOT INSTRUCTED HL TO APPLY to the court for an eviction date,the debt is just going up & up & Now when i speak with Redstone,they are almost laughing at me & i do not get any answers only in the form of Sarcasm(depending on who i talk to),Can anyone give me any advice,If of course you can understand any of the above,i am going off my head with it all,I feel if they can go afteer my Husband after they have sold the property,Why not now to stop any furthwer debt,He is afterall joint owner,jointly olbligated i have given them contact addresses/phone numbers & still they do nothing,Is there any legal way i can deal with this

,Thank you all for your patience,but i am at my wits end with it.

Hi, Jane.

I'll move this your post and mine to start a new thread in the appropriate Forum.

Regards.

Scott.

Any advice I give is honest and in good faith.:)

If in doubt, you should seek the opinion of a Qualified Professional.

If you can, please donate to this site.

Help keep it up and active, helping people like you.

If you no longer require help, please do what you can to help others

RIP: Rooster-UK - MARTIN3030 - cerberusalert