You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

zetecisback

GE Money - Now Santander Comet Storecard

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3908 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi, I am hoping that somebody can help me as I am going crazy trying to sort out my problems with the above.

In 2004 I purchased a computer base for £400.00 and my monthly payments were £12.97 per month for 60 months, at first I had no problems paying this and they minimum payment was taken monthly by direct debit on the due date. However in early 2005 I lost my job and was unable on some occasions to make the minimum payment or payment was made late.

Anyway the total charges for the late payment and interest now stands at £275.00 and they want payment in full as the monthly payments (60 x £12.97) have now been paid.

I have written asking them to review these charges and they are coming back saying they are fair and must be paid.

Do I pay them and shut them up to go away or fight them? If so what can I do.

Thanks

Hi thanks for the advice, I have tried to get my money back from Comet and everytime they are refusing saying charges are fair etc etc, I have now in my posession a copy of the CCA from Lewis Debt Collection group, so I assume they have the power to collect the debt and I now have to pay up?