Dylan12345

Credit Protection Insurance

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4039 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hi all following on from my pervious thread about an HP agreement I had with GE Motor finanace which i had started in April 2004.

I have been looking through all my old paper workand I have noticed under the credit protection insurance option on my contract I never opted to include it in my agreement.

I have checked my final statement and it indicates that i have been paying an insurance premuim on my agreement. the total amount on my last statement was £4,060.26

I have looked through the T&C's and there is no info regarding the credit protection insurance.

I am about to send a PPI refund claim and i would like to know if the only thing i should list as a reason for reclaiming is the fact that i never agreeded to pay the insurance.

Your help is greatly appreciated

Kind Regards