You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

cazcraig

brighthouse and administration order

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4015 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi all i have posted this in another section but not sure if its the right place so thought i would post here as well, just a quick question, if i got an administration order on myself would i be able to include brighthouse in this without them taking the goods?? dont want to send things back (not sure if i could as i have had all osc removed) i have paid too much on some items to just cut my losses just wondering if i could include them in an administration order and still keep the goods, not sure how the order works with hp agreements, thank you

hi all i have posted this in another section but not sure if its the right place so thought i would post here as well, just a quick question, if i got an administration order on myself would i be able to include brighthouse in this without them taking the goods?? dont want to send things back (not sure if i could as i have had all osc removed) i have paid too much on some items to just cut my losses just wondering if i could include them in an administration order and still keep the goods, not sure how the order works with hp agreements, thank you

Hi

I'm not 100% sure about this, and would urge you to obtain professional advice - but my gut feeling is NO.

But it's an interesting point, and I shall do some digging and see what I can come up with.

Cheers

Lefty

If the left side of the brain controls your right, and the right side controls your left, then left-handed people are always in their right mind!

Please help to support this site with a small donation... every little helps...

CAG- The Nation's Weekly Info Store!

;)

thats my gut feeling as well lefty, thank you for your help