Bankrupcy v agreement

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4522 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Right this is the scenario, self employed sub contractor had no work for 3 mths and been living on savings but running out, no point in making agreements with no income, so is it better making yourself bankrupt before anyone else does ?

at this point ide like to thank gorden brown and his bankers for putting me in this situation, youve set me back 20 years...

if bankruptcy is the best way for you, it would save you money if someone else made you bankrupt.

It was actually the Tories and the Republicans that set the ball rolling for the bank fiasco, Gordon was left to pick up the pieces, although he perhaps should have seen it coming. Any same person would have done had they known what was going on.

Think you need £520 to go bankrupt.

If a creditor makes you bankrupt it would cost them around £1500 with no promise of even getting £1 back

If your not working at the mo then you should be able to get the court part of the £520 removed bringing it down to around £360 (i think)

If your on benefits remember there is usually no IPA

Posts are made with the best intentions but may not legally accurate

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: