welcome.no reply to SAR or Acknowledgement

anton1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5179 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi there everyone.We(wife annd i) recieved a statement back in may with regards our welcome loan.Its the first time we have ever recieved a statement and wile I looked at it some of the figures just didnt add up(no suprise there). We only have a year left and i have always argued with them when they sold ppi to us that as i was disabled i would not be protected(usual waffle of no ppi no loan)we tried to cancel(again)8 months ago but they said that it would make no difference to the loan amount and we could not cancel it?

So we receive the,now im no expet but i thought that the AMOUNT OF CREDIT PROVIDED was what we had borrowed with the interest already added but the figures are completely wrong(in my totally unprofessional eyes:-D).So we sent off a SAR(june1) no reply,no acknowledgement:mad:!

40 days are up sent email requesting a reply(no answer)today sent 7 day notice before action template.Should i ring them asking why they have not replied?

Am i right that `amount of credit provided`=total amount of credit including interest?

thankyou in advance for any help or advice:grin:

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi anton

did you send the sar to compliance in nottingham

if you have a copy of the agreement

post it up minus personel details but leave in the figures

google photo bucket and use the upload link for message boards with out thumb nails option

thanks postggj,yes sent recorded and signed for on the 2nd June,we thought that the statement address would be were we send the SAR:(.

i will give the number a ring to see whats happening

just got off the phone,they have said that there is no record and the operator will speak to her manager and ring me back.sounds distinctly like a fob off to me.have to go pick the wee pixies up from school so i will post back if and when i receive a phone call(hope they dont stick a £10 fee on my account for the call)!!thankyou for your advice postggj

Give Them The Track And Trace Number

The Clock Started Ticking On Receipt

Send My Sar With Immediate Effect Or Its Through The Court For Compliance At Full Cost

Dont Mess With These Cretins

They Had There Chance

From Now On Its Hard Ball All The Way

just a quick update,welcome phoned me this morning after i sent a `letter before action`.they apologised for the delay and all the information i requested will be here on friday.i will post up when it arrives.thanks again for all the help received the other day.:)

• 3 weeks later...

well after many phonecalls and false promises i have finally managed to get my SAR from welcome!There are a few things that im unsure of so any help will be much appreciated and apologies for a long thread:).

Firstly i have been off work since April and after lots of cancelations my op is on the 25th of this month.We have just under a year left on the loan,never missed a payment and the loan is a top up of our original loan and we did take out lifecare and personal Accident plan.

The first loan was taken out in 2006, 36 monthly payments and 6 months later we uped the loan amount.I cannot see that we recieved a rebate on early settlement of the first loan which seems wrong?especially as the interest would ahve been added over the 3 years and not 6months(if that makes sense).

The second loan is causing me the confusion with APR?On our CCA it states APR(variable) 48.5% then below that it states Rate of Interest 46.8% and then the recent statement in May states 39.00%.Now I know thats in our favour as its lower but something doesnt seem right(complete novice can you guess).New loan agreement below...

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss209/marcog111/100_1155.jpg

Any thoughts especially towards the rewrite and wether we should of had some form of rebate and the difference in APR.

And maybe i should claim on my PAP plan!!!

you must have a rebate if settling a loan early or doing a rewrite

ime afraid its welcome policy to ignore this

the muppetts have to give back the commission payments received

any chance of posting up the two agreements minus personel details

as allways google photobucket and use the upload link for message boards with out thumbnails option