You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

• Tweets

• Well, you've highlighted the problem yourself, whatever you decide will carry some risk.   However, I would think the risk of a default judgement & CCJ is to be avoided at all costs and the least worse thing would be to write them a two-line letter with their reference number and your new address.   As usual, any details you can give us on the forum sticky would be useful for the future      
    • That the value I paid for.. 250..  The cctv footage it's archived. 2 of them.. 
    • No copy of signature.. Just a name "jolly"... On tracking no proof of signature 
    • Thanks for the message that is what I thought. In the mean time they have sent another message, below, I can’t follow up with Amazon until 48 hours. But I will go armed.    “Your return period is 30 days with ourselves and then you are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty.”    
    • OK, I found the letter I was looking for:     Dear Sir/Madam,   Reference: [order number]   On [date], I placed an order for a [item] and it was delivered by you on [date].   I have discovered that the [item] has the following problem: [give details].   The Consumer Rights Act 2015 makes it an implied term of the contract that goods be as described, of satisfactory quality and fit for purpose.    Any returns policy that says I have to cover the cost of returning items must only relate to the situation where I change my mind about the item ordered and not where there is a problem with the item.    I should not lose out financially as a result of your breach of contract and accordingly all costs of returning the item should be met by you.    I also require you to confirm you will arrange for [the item] to be collected.   I look forward to hearing from you.   Yours faithfully, [Your name]
  • Our picks

• Father passed away - Ardent Credit Services (Vodafone) now claiming he owes money. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/423040-father-passed-away-ardent-credit-services-vodafone-now-claiming-he-owes-money/
      • 8 replies
    • Currys Refuse Refund F/Freezer 5day old. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/422656-currys-refuse-refund-ffreezer-5day-old/
      • 5 replies
    • Hi,  
      I was in Sainsbury’s today and did scan and shop.
      I arrived in after a busy day at work and immediately got distracted by the clothes.

I put a few things in my trolley and then did a shop.
      I paid and was about to get into my car when the security guard stopped me and asked me to come back in.

I did and they took me upstairs.
      I was mortified and said I forgot to scan the clothes and a conditioner, 5 items.
      I know its unacceptable but I was distracted and Initially hadn’t really planned to use scan and shop.

No excuse.
      I offered to pay for the goods but the manager said it was too late.
      He looked at the CCTV and because I didn’t try to scan the items he was phoning the police.

The cost of the items was about £40.
      I was crying at this point and told them I was a nurse, just coming from work and I could get struck off.

They rang the police anyway and they came and issued me with a community resolution notice, which goes off my record in a year.
      I feel terrible. I have to declare this to my employer and NMC.

They kept me in a room on my own with 4 staff and have banned me from all stores.
      The police said if I didn’t do the community order I would go to court and they would refer me to the PPS.

I’m so stressed,
      can u appeal this or should I just accept it?

Thanks for reading 
      • 12 replies
    • The courier industry – some basic points for customers. Read more at https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/421913-the-courier-industry-%E2%80%93-some-basic-points-for-customers/
      • 1 reply
anton1

welcome.no reply to SAR or Acknowledgement

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 3827 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hi there everyone.We(wife annd i) recieved a statement back in may with regards our welcome loan.Its the first time we have ever recieved a statement and wile I looked at it some of the figures just didnt add up(no suprise there). We only have a year left and i have always argued with them when they sold ppi to us that as i was disabled i would not be protected(usual waffle of no ppi no loan)we tried to cancel(again)8 months ago but they said that it would make no difference to the loan amount and we could not cancel it?

So we receive the,now im no expet but i thought that the AMOUNT OF CREDIT PROVIDED was what we had borrowed with the interest already added but the figures are completely wrong(in my totally unprofessional eyes:-D).So we sent off a SAR(june1) no reply,no acknowledgement:mad:!

40 days are up sent email requesting a reply(no answer)today sent 7 day notice before action template.Should i ring them asking why they have not replied?

Am i right that `amount of credit provided`=total amount of credit including interest?

thankyou in advance for any help or advice:grin:

hi anton

did you send the sar to compliance in nottingham

if you have a copy of the agreement

post it up minus personel details but leave in the figures

google photo bucket and use the upload link for message boards with out thumb nails option

thought i should add that we have just under a year left on the account,never missed a payment. Its just the figures make little sense even to us novices.

hi postggj, no we sent the SAR to customer relation dep(nottingham),we have no copy of CCA just the loan statement

does that mean its gone to the wrong place?it did say that if it was sent to the wrong person it should be passed to the right department!

anto

give this number a call

its compliance in nottingham

find out whats going on

did you send recorded delievery

0845 618 7804

thanks postggj,yes sent recorded and signed for on the 2nd June,we thought that the statement address would be were we send the SAR:(.

i will give the number a ring to see whats happening

we pay £244 a month which over the 36month duration equates to £8784.

but the statement says `amount of credit provided`=£5140?

we will go into the agreement later

have in your hand the recorded track and trace number to ram down there throat

thankyou postggj,will ring them now.

they have me on hold as they cannot find any records of the SAR being sent????bet im sent to another dep soon;)

Thats Why I Said Throw The Track And Trace Number At Them

Heard It All Before From These Cretins

just got off the phone,they have said that there is no record and the operator will speak to her manager and ring me back.sounds distinctly like a fob off to me.have to go pick the wee pixies up from school so i will post back if and when i receive a phone call(hope they dont stick a £10 fee on my account for the call)!!thankyou for your advice postggj

Give Them The Track And Trace Number

The Clock Started Ticking On Receipt

Send My Sar With Immediate Effect Or Its Through The Court For Compliance At Full Cost

Dont Mess With These Cretins

They Had There Chance

From Now On Its Hard Ball All The Way

just a quick update,welcome phoned me this morning after i sent a `letter before action`.they apologised for the delay and all the information i requested will be here on friday.i will post up when it arrives.thanks again for all the help received the other day.:)

well after many phonecalls and false promises i have finally managed to get my SAR from welcome!There are a few things that im unsure of so any help will be much appreciated and apologies for a long thread:).

Firstly i have been off work since April and after lots of cancelations my op is on the 25th of this month.We have just under a year left on the loan,never missed a payment and the loan is a top up of our original loan and we did take out lifecare and personal Accident plan.

The first loan was taken out in 2006, 36 monthly payments and 6 months later we uped the loan amount.I cannot see that we recieved a rebate on early settlement of the first loan which seems wrong?especially as the interest would ahve been added over the 3 years and not 6months(if that makes sense).

The second loan is causing me the confusion with APR?On our CCA it states APR(variable) 48.5% then below that it states Rate of Interest 46.8% and then the recent statement in May states 39.00%.Now I know thats in our favour as its lower but something doesnt seem right(complete novice can you guess).New loan agreement below...

http://i576.photobucket.com/albums/ss209/marcog111/100_1155.jpg

Any thoughts especially towards the rewrite and wether we should of had some form of rebate and the difference in APR.

And maybe i should claim on my PAP plan!!!

you must have a rebate if settling a loan early or doing a rewrite

ime afraid its welcome policy to ignore this

the muppetts have to give back the commission payments received

any chance of posting up the two agreements minus personel details

as allways google photobucket and use the upload link for message boards with out thumbnails option

sorry

thats old loan agreement

was your injury a result of an accident

why have you got two life care 24 on the agreement

will just load them up now postggj

the operation is not due to an accident and the lifecare was one for myself and one for my wife

is the second agreement a joint application

does it have both yours and wifes sig