Lowell Portfolio1 Ltd and Red Debt Collection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5341 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have received two letters from Lowell and one from Red requesting payment from a debt last acknowledged in 2001. Lowell said they have purchased this debt from Lloyds and Red say they are acting on behalf of Lowell. I have had no contact from the original creditor in all this time. Red have now taken it upon themselves to phone my home seven or eight times a day even when I told them I would only communicate in writing.

Can anyone advise me on my next course of action?

P.S. I live in Scotland

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if no contact and no payment within the last 5 years for scotland then it is statute barred, tell them to get lost, and then send this letter

for starters

Harassment by telephone - Consumer Wiki

and this

http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/577-statute-barred-letter-scotland

saw this on another thread yesterday as well.

best laugh all week

you can bid and win IF IT MEETS THEIR RESERVE;)

would like to know if the reserve is the pennies that they brought it for,without any profit for the wonderfull, helpfull guys, trying their best to help you out.:rolleyes:

SAM

Ha ha, just found out the cheeky B*$%*%£$ did a credit search on me last month, fortunately they would find nothing as my credit rating is on a high after years of building it back up.:lol::lol::lol:

:lol:you should have told them thats what they are called on cag.

many moons ago i told a lowell monkey that i was to busy shaving my legs and playing bingo to talk.the lovely bint called me a to**er:eek:

PMS

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

Edited by sam614

Ha ha they think all they have to do is intimidate you and you will cave in, unfortunatly some people fall for their lies and scams, but if we all fight together we will remove the **** and the world will be a better place :lol::lol::lol: