You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

MRSWESTHAM

Mackenzie Hall not replied to CCA

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4014 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Had a letter from Mackenzie Hall re Barclays Debt £76.82 not much I know but not the point!

Sent them a CCA 12.06.09 no reply. Was I meant to CCA Barclays ?

Should I send them a letter or wait for their next one?

Anyadvice, as always is appreciated :)

How old is the debt Mrs W ? Mackenzie Hall are well known for chasing statute barred debts....also is the figure made up of penalty charges by chance ? As for the CCA request then you could send them this (recorded) - http://www.consumerforums.com/resources/templates-library/86-debt-collectors/571-failiure-to-provide-a-copy-of-the-agreement-within-the-prescribed-timescale

PLEASE NOTE - I am not a legal expert, what is stated is my own opinion and from what I have learnt from this forum and my own experiences.

DEBT COLLECTION LETTER/SAR/AGREEMENT TEMPLATES ARE HERE - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?65-legislation

IF WE HAVE BEEN HELPFUL -PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE GIVE A DONATION TO HELP US TO CONTINUE HELPING YOU

I AM HAPPY TO RECEIVE PM's AND I WILL RESPOND IF I FEEL I CAN ASSIST BUT WHEN YOU DO CAN YOU PLEASE PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD ON WHICH YOU WOULD LIKE ME TO COMMENT - THANK YOU

IMPORTANT - If you are sent a private message directing you for advice or support with your issues to another website,this is your choice.

Before you decide,consider the users here who have already offered help and support.

Private message facilities are offered for users to communicate issues that are/or could be seen to be inappropriate for posting on the main forum.Site rules explain this in more detail.

If you are approached by private message with a view to asking you to visit another website,please inform the site team via the report icon.

Forum rules - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/forum-rules-please-read/9-forum-rules-please-read.html

Tbh I Dont Know How Long I Have Had Thos Debt Years But Have Spoken Tc To Them So Im Sure I Wont Get Away With The Statute Barred?? I Wanted A Copy Of Myrecords To See If I Had Been Chharged Any Fees On It ! Thanks :)

It doesn't matter that you spoke to them, you would have had to have made a payment or written acknowledgement of the debt within a six year period for it to effect the status.

Anthrax alert at debt collectors caused by box of doughnuts

Make sure you do not post anything which identifies you. Although we can remove certain things from the site unless it's done in a timely manner everything you post will appear in Google cache & we do not have any control over that.

Vir prudens non contra ventum mingit

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

17 Port & Maritime Regiment RCT

Speaking to them wont affrect whether it's statute barred or not. If you have paid into or acknowledeged the account that's different.

Contact Trading standards on

08454 040506

if they continue to fail to comply with your request. Have they taken payment for the CCA?

They Have Signed For Letter Thats All I Know ?!

Well if that's all they're saying then it sounds a bit vague so in dca speak it probably means they have nothing.

Send a statute barred letter and see what they come up with. It wont do any harm and they will have to cough up proof it's not statute barred. Even then there will be loads of additional routes to go down. You might as well make them work for your £76.82 and have some fun while you're at it;)

Lol Ok :) I Hate These People Now I Realise How Much I Paid Out Before I Nknew My Rights !!!

Send Mhall the "this account is now in dispute" letter. This will concentrate their minds on matters because they were slapped on the wrists by OFT about their mishandling of accounts in dispute. As far as we know they are still in the naughty corner with the OFt keeping an eye on them. Demanding payment after they have received this letter should be followed up by a complaint to OFT