You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

nuke em

i want to prepare defence based on Contract law eg In Consideration for ...., please help

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4017 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I am looking to prepare a defense based on Contract law, regarding mortgages ( if successful, what is learned here could be applied to Credit Cards, bank loans etc as well)

When a Piece of paper headed "mortgage document for say £100,000" is signed, all the bank has done is Moneytized that piece of paper that a person has signed. It has cost them nothing ( other than a little admin time & the cost of the paper) , there has been no "consideration" from their side, no real cost to them as they have not given £100,000 in physical currency to the person who signed the mortgage document.

If i lend Mary £20 via a £20 note ( given over to her) and she agrees to pay me back the £20 plus interest at 8% pa. It means that in consideration for me physically lending her £20 she agrees to pay it back with interest. If you look at my assets & liabilities at that point i am down £20 physically on my assets as i physically gave her a £20 note.

BUT if you look at the banks assets & liabilities in th eabove scenario, they are not down a penny but their assets just went up by £100,000 ( plus what ever interest) as they have just moneytized a bit of paper

i want to base a defense on the above. As 97% of all "money" is created as debt, (please see my thread here if you are not familiar with how 97% of all "money" is created

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general-debt-issues/175668-how-credit-cards-bank.html

i want to try and argue a mortgage case in court that i have coming up, based not on the mortgage document itself but on the Laws of Contract, ie There has ben no consideration given by the bank in exchange from a document signed. monetary numbers on a computer hard drive are not a "consideration" given , i will argue (unlike the example of Mary given above)

if anyone has any info , experience or can post ( or PM me) any info, links etc i will be very gratefull indeed . i am not a lawyer and i imagine this is something that even most judges are not even going to understand . As i have nothing to loose i feel i want to give it my best shot. please help

if there are any lawyers/barristers out there who want to make a name/make case law etc by helping that would be good as well

This could put the cat amongst the pidgeons |!

but hey!

Edited by nuke em

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"

So what you're saying is that the £100,000 didn't exist before but suddenly was magicked into existence? That can't be right - the movements in the accounts would show up with nothing to explain it

So what you're saying is that the £100,000 didn't exist before but suddenly was magicked into existence? That can't be right - the movements in the accounts would show up with nothing to explain it

that's exactly how it works, it's based on fractional reserve banking, google it, or watch the money masters video to explain how this sleight of hand works, if you or i did it, it's called fraud

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]....Please don't bother my master 'cos my sister & I might bite you...

I DO NOT offer legal advice

-

"I just say what I say because everyone is entitled to my opinion!"