CCA Requests

tel005
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5397 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Back in January this year I sent the cca requests, along with the home visit letter, for 3 credit cards i had to Uk Debt & Legal services who were working for Arrow Global. Now nearly 6 months later I have received 3 letters from another comapny called Fredrickson International Limited?

letters: a copy of a standard credit agreement with my account number hand written on top of the copy but is not signed by me or mentions anything about me, got this for 2 of the cards and the 3rd is the copy of my virgin credit card application form. This is signed by me but at the top inbig letters clearly states 'Your Application Form' but further down says credit agreement regulated by the consumer credit act...

Now questions -

As its been nearly 6 months since my requests can they send these and take further action?

Is the application form a real credit agreement because it does say further down the form that it is??

What to do next???

the 3 now run by MBNA were all around 2005/6

so basically they havent completed the cca requests and are just trying it on with another company right?

what do u recon i should do know?