Hep With Tax Credits Please

MRSWESTHAM
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5390 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Will Try And Keep It Short :)

4 Weeks Ago Oh Moved In I Work Full Time He A Student (always Worked Builder No Work At Moment So Retraining) Applied To Tax Credits

Today Ring Up As Nothing Heard And We Running Out Of Money, Told They Didnt Have His Correct Nino (kept Copies Of Forms Snt Checked , They Did Have It Correct Must Of Been Data Input Error)

Was Told Claim Will Be Assessed Within A Month? Advised It Had Already Been A Month, Told In No Uncertain Terms Basically Tough!

Nice, Brilliant Customer Services They Have...i Think Not.

We Are Running Out Of Money, Rent Is Due In 2 Weeks And Council Tax And Electric Yet Im Meant To Pay It All On 900 Month Wages..yeah Right!

Any Advice?

Thank You :)

make a complaint:

HM Revenue & Customs: Tax credits - how to complain

sometimes can be shoved along quicker especially in circumstances where they have made a data error

ida x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

hopefully u will get a big backpayment...and u will be able to get the working tax side of it too i think sorry did you have children as that will bump your paymants up too.

ring them and keep annoying them till its sorted.

Hi Ya Yes I Hve 1 Child :) I Used To Cliam As A Single Parent Then Decided Oh Could Move In So Had To Inish One Claim And Start Another , Its Taking Ages I Literally Have 47p To My Name Lol!!!

ARRRRR STRESS!

Just rang them again and the woman siad we cant match your OH to anyone??! Can I ask a few more questions?

Me: Yes fine of course

Them: Can I have his name ? (its on the bloody sheet infront of you)

Me:Yes (Tell them name)

Them Can I have his DOB (See above !)

Me:Give DOB

Them: Can I have his Nationalinsurance number

Me: LOSE MY TEMPER A BIT ! (They have had this in writing and by phone 3 times!)

Them:Im sorry it has not been recorded Please hold for a minute. (5 Mins later) Thanks for waiting (I had no choice , Im broke!) It was on post it note in your file!!!! (Oh thats okay then !)..Okay I can pass this for assessment now!! Oh happy days, 4 weeks and I have to wait another 3 !Yipee :)

Sorry to rant, just irritates me I work by but off as does OH and they make me feel like Ive done something wrong when infact its there admin mistake ARRRRRRR

Rant Over

Mrs W :)

did you just phone the normal number or complaint number?

dia x

Please contact a member of the site team if you are offered help off the forum for a a paid or no win no fee service.

Please consider making a small donation to help keep this site running

Click here to donate through PayPal (opens in a new window)

good glad u phoned and its nearly sorted,i had same prob switching from single claim to joint now apparently owe them loads but got an appeal in bout it but that want work,they are quick enough to ask for money back but not at giving.

wish i was rich as i know what it feels like to have 47p i would borrow you some lol

can u not sort with your landlord to pay rent maybe another week when finance are sorted or at least alittle better for you

take care and good luck hopefully next week you will check bank and taxcredits have been sorted because that does happen before you usually get a letter

Hi Guys :)

I Phoned The Ordinry Number , I Dint Know There Was A Different Number :( Never Mind I Am Going To Ring Them Everyday Ntil Its Done Lol Im Awful When I Have A Bee In My Bonnett!

Thing Is They Have Already Told Me That The First Award They Do Will Be Based On Oh Last Years Earnings And When I Get That I Have To Then Ring In For A Change Of Circs As He Is Now A Ful Time Student (due To Credit Crunch, Not Much Building Where We Are) So After This 3 Weeks (7 In Total) I Am Probably Going To Have To Wait Another 3 Weeks !!

Did You Get Yours Sorted Kinky As My Sis Had Her Oh Move In And They Ended Up Being Investigated For Fraud As He Had Previously Paid A Few Bills At Her House Before She Moved In.

It Should Be Such A Simple Process Really But Their Communication Is Very Poor, I Mean I Had To Call In To Check Status Of Cliam And Then They Tell Me They Need More Info?!

yes they do back pay and they usually really good with it,try not to worry they will sort and u will get ur money,its just they are so thick when u try and explain summats to them...like they dont understand english or complicated relationships!

ive just been investigated for benefit fraud got found not guilty etc and just won my appeal against dwp so hopefully i will be getting some sort of payment of them..

i didnt know either that ther was a diff number to phone the tc on i just ring usual 08453003900

ring it every week so its well lodged

anyway good luck

thank you for you input :) why did they investigate you if you dont want to answer i understand its just im right nosey lol! No really my sis was really scared about it all (unfortunately i hadnt found this site at that time :( ) Just was funny how they investigated her and asked her oh nothing !!