Car Accident - I still havent got my car back since Nov 2008

sassie
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5372 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Im wondering if you can help me, I had a car accident in Nov 2008, and my car was fixed even though there was loads of damage, it has now gone from the body shop who did a miserable job on it to a dealership who cannot find out why it keeps going wrong. So far since Nov2008 I have had about one month with it, my road tax runs out end of this month and I am paying financially for a car I havent got, surely this isnt right, its becoming very stressful.

My car was worth about 13K and the damages came to about 6K, front end damage, but they still fixed it and it hasnt run right since. I have been very patient with them so far , but aviva and the garage dont want to admit to anything, I have paid for some work on the car to have valves replaced and now it still isnt working. I am a woman, who travels all over the uk on my own and need a reliable car. Who can i get to help me sort this out.

Luckily my work lent me a car, but with tax laws I cannot keep it and the dealership havent a loan car to give me they say.