You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4015 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I'm at my wits end I have been arguing with Rossendales about council tax since February They are coming tomorrow for furniture...... I lost my dad in January this year then I was very ill in hospital in February, I have been unemployed and on job seekers since August last year. I was out the day in January when Rossendales first came round my son and his girlfriend had been in my x partner called round (I was with when the debt for council tax accrued) and my son left him in my flat on his own, when the bailif's called he let them into my flat and they listed things to be taken tomorrow. His signiture on the walk in possesion agreement I have been writing to them to make an agreement I offered to pay £10 per month which I have and have recepits to prove Ive been paying it. They wanted £5 per week which I pleaded I could not afford so now they say I have defaulted in payment please please help can they come in tomorrow and take my furniture my x is not on my tenancy agreement for this property

Hi and welcome to CAG to start I know its hard but you are in the right place for help people on here will need a little more info in order to help you such as what items have been listed as some of it may not be valid also im sure you will fall under the vulnerable persons catagory and that will help you alot im not an expert so you will need to hold fast untill one of the big guns comes along that will be very soon im sure in the mean time read some of the other threads they may help you good luck

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news...but YES the bailiff can indeed remove your goods becuse a "responsible" person has signed the Walking Possession.

It is VITAL that you call Rossendales to advise them of your circumstances as it would appear that you are in the category of "vulnerable" according to the National Standards for Enforcement Agents.

PS: SORRY........Have just re-read your post and noticed that the Walking Possession was signed in January. In this case it is CLEAR that Rossendales have "abandoned" the Walking Possession which was signed in January. This was 6 months ago!!

Edited by tomtubby
more info

Might not be as we haven't left July yet. Depends when in January

However, you do look to be a 'vulnerable person' so should be treated accordingly by Rossendales

Try to speak to them to get seizure delayed and a way forward worked out

Speak to the council too as they shouldn't be letting 'vulnerable' people be dealt with in this way