how to get out of debt without paying a penny

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4524 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

pleae note, i have learnt something very interesting today. if a debt collection agency DONT have a CREDIT CONSUMER LISENCE then they CANNOT harrass you for money. please tell every one you can.

People that i have learnt do NOT have a lisence.

MERCERS

BRAMBER

MOORCROFT

ppl that do have a credit consumer lisence

APEX

this is all i have right now. please look at the office of fair trading website and companies house register.

You need to find out if they have a lisence, if they dont, dont pay. if they insist that they do, ask for ther elisence number then tell them after that the phonecall has been recorded. i garuntee youll never hear from them again :-D

There is a difference between being registered with company house and having a consumer credit lisence. do not be intimedated. stand your ground. they cant do anything, just dont **** off the ones that do have a lisence.

best of luck to you all

Alex x

well they can,but still DONT GET PAYED:D

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER

SAM:pLOWELL DETESTER.

SO PROUD OF MY AVATAR,THAT TOOK ME WEEKS TO WORK OUT HOW TO GET ONE.:lol:

PLZ CLICK MY SCALES IF YOU LIKE WHAT I SAY.

OR IF I HAVE HELPED IN ANY WAY.:smile:

They are given permission to continue trading whilst their licences are being processed and that page is not always up to date. the only way to clarify licences is to ask the OFT and not accept the website as gospel. I haven't paid a penny to a DCA since April 2007, with or without licences!:lol:

Harrassment - weather its an individual or a company doing it - is illegal in this country & there are laws against it last time i looked? :confused:

Just coz they get given a credit license - does not automatically make it legal.