You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

nalin73

Received Citicards offer

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4018 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I have sent off two letters (preliminary and lba) to citicards requesting 297.00 in charges.

They have made an offer of 250.00 odd in full and final settlement. If I take them to court my charges + interest + court fees the total is nearly 600. I would prefer to get my charges and interest back.

My question is, is it worthwhile pursuing in court, will they pay up easily, or will it be hassle, dragging on on for months, in which case should i accept their offer?

Any advice appreciated.

I would suggest informing them that if this claim proceeded to court they would be liable for an amount far greater than that is issue here.

If you submit a claim and the amount is above £500 they normally automatically defend, which will mean it dragging on, that said many of us have done it, but the final decision is upto you.

Advice offered by ENRON is without prejudice and is for your judgement as to whether to take it. You should seek the assistance or hire of a solicitor or other paid professional if in doubt.