vodafone exchange policy

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5387 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I do apologize if this has been covered before. Anyway, I have recently took out a 12 month contract with Voda, and bought the Nokia N97 handset. I've had it for a few weeks and it's faulty. Endless problems, I have been to the store and they said just come back with all the packaging and the agreement/receipt and they will exchange it. Ok the problem is, I can't seem to find my agreement, and seem to have misplaced it :(. I signed two agreements, they took one I took the other. Am I at a loss here, or is there anything I can do? Am still within their 28 day policy, so any advice? The store seems to be adamant I must have my agreement and receipt, even though I can give exact time of purchase and where.

You need to prove to their satisfaction you were supplied with the goods legitimately. You must have paid something at some time, so a copy bank statmeent or credit card reciept/slip or statement may help support your claim. However, are you SURE you signed up for a '12 month' contract? The bulk of the N97s I've been seeing go out are on 18 month contracts.

• 2 weeks later...

You're certainly paying for the priviledge of a shorter minimum term! They do allow all contract holders to arrange a changeover in advance (usually 2 months) but rather than being of benefit to the consumer, it just ensures a new contract and further 'lock in' - so I wouldn't really class this as any real advantage! :)