You can now change your notification sounds by going to this link https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/index.php?/&app=soundboard&module=soundboard&controller=managesounds

You can find a library of free notification sounds in several places on the Internet. Here's one which has a very large selection https://notificationsounds.com/notification-sounds

BankFodder BankFodder

BankFodder BankFodder

rayzablade

vodafone exchange policy

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4006 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

I do apologize if this has been covered before. Anyway, I have recently took out a 12 month contract with Voda, and bought the Nokia N97 handset. I've had it for a few weeks and it's faulty. Endless problems, I have been to the store and they said just come back with all the packaging and the agreement/receipt and they will exchange it. Ok the problem is, I can't seem to find my agreement, and seem to have misplaced it :(. I signed two agreements, they took one I took the other. Am I at a loss here, or is there anything I can do? Am still within their 28 day policy, so any advice? The store seems to be adamant I must have my agreement and receipt, even though I can give exact time of purchase and where.

You need to prove to their satisfaction you were supplied with the goods legitimately. You must have paid something at some time, so a copy bank statmeent or credit card reciept/slip or statement may help support your claim. However, are you SURE you signed up for a '12 month' contract? The bulk of the N97s I've been seeing go out are on 18 month contracts.

yes, 12 month, and renew on 10th. Voda are only company that do it. However, am paying 55 quid a month

You're certainly paying for the priviledge of a shorter minimum term! They do allow all contract holders to arrange a changeover in advance (usually 2 months) but rather than being of benefit to the consumer, it just ensures a new contract and further 'lock in' - so I wouldn't really class this as any real advantage! :)