Looking For Work At Home

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4597 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone recommend websites where I can find employment at home. I am so desparate for some work even if it is stuffing envelops or maybe copy typings

generally stuff like that gets advertised in your local paper or on introduction sites like jobrapido.co.uk.

a word of warning though, 90% of these "work from home" jobs are in fact scams, usually involving unpaid telesales work, foot canvassing or stuffing envelopes, usually somewhere along the line requireing you to make soem sort of financial outlay in return for nothing but exaggerated earnings potentials or unfulfilled promises.

trust me, been there, done that, got the T-shirt, comematorive program and celebratory tattoo.

I really don't believe there is a genuine 'stuffing envelopes' job out there. I often browse.. looking for opportunities and ideas. Trying to sift through the 98% scams to find useful info.

There's only 3 ways i know how to make money that works:

Property

Selling plants grown from seed

Busking (Don't suppose you can play the piano?)

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

• 2 years later...

Just came across this thread but thought worth resurrecting as it's a common issue.

Be incredibly careful - there are lots of scams out there around work from home jobs. Avoid anything mentioning Western Union, cashier jobs that involve buying/selling on eBay/Paypal etc. Gumtree has a good page that outlines some of the most common scams in its stay safe section

Adzuna has a decent selection of not-so-scammy work from home jobs

• 2 weeks later...