is the garage at fault??

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4087 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Hello, i had my brake pads changed on friday. I then noticed on sunday after a 200 mile drive to manchester that my front passenger tyre was flat with a screw embedded in its side and a yellow tyre chalk arrow pointing to it. NOw having looked at the paperwork from the garage it has been noted on their but they failed to verbally inform me anything else had been noted while the car was with them. I didn;t read the paperwork on the day as they gave it to me in an envelope and i was in a rush. Should they have verbally informed me of the nail in the tyre - i feel they maybe should have.

Thanks

Guest Old_andrew2018

I think you are correct they should have verbally informed you as it was quite dangerous, but if your wondering if you have any legal recourse I'd say not.

You are very lucky that no accident occurred.

Andy